1. You guys, I’m scared.
2. Is it 2004 again?!
3. 2004ney? That you?
4. Do time machines exist?
5. BECAUSE HOT DAMN I BELIEVE THEY DO.
6. Last night, the legendary Miss Britney Spears made a surprise appearance at Elton John’s Oscar party.
7. Wait, oops. Correction: A flawless BRUNETTE legend made a surprise appearance at Elton John’s party.
8. It’s Brunetteney, bitch!
9. LOOK HOW GOOD SHE LOOKS!
10. I AM LITERALLY SPEECHLESS.
13. And everyone felt fortunate to be in her presence. Especially this dude, you should have heard him!
- The controversial HB2 "bathroom law" in North Carolina is on the cusp of being repealed, but LGBT activists say the repeal bill still allows discrimination.
- Jared Kushner, President Trump's son-in-law, is meeting with senators to revive a bill designed to reduce mass incarceration and recidivism.
- Trump's first meeting with his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping will take place at the president's Mar-A-Lago resort in Florida April 6 and 7.
- The trailer for the new film version of Stephen King's "It" has dropped and the general consensus is that it will make you defecate your pants 🤡