8. Also this quote is IT:
13. Then we get our first truly great musical moment: Selena singing the cumbia medley. This is so important.
15. It goes like this:
Father Selena: You were out there wearing a bra!
Selena Quintanilla: It’s not a bra, it’s a bustier!
Father Selena: It’s a bra with little sprinkly things on it!
17. Jennifer Lopez’s performance of “Como la Flor” is worthy of an Academy Award in and of itself. The iconicness!
21. On to another extraordinary performance. Ladies and gentlemen, “Bidi Bidi Bom Bom.”
33. And it all culminates in this calming, chill recording of “I Could Fall In Love.” Chills. So many chills.
35. And the ending. That ending. The tears. The candles. The vigil. Oof. Painful. The most important movie ending of our time!
- Two weeks until Nov 8, there is no shortage of election forecasts. BuzzFeed's data reporters break down what the numbers mean.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but federal officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️