8. Also this quote is IT:
13. Then we get our first truly great musical moment: Selena singing the cumbia medley. This is so important.
15. It goes like this:
Father Selena: You were out there wearing a bra!
Selena Quintanilla: It’s not a bra, it’s a bustier!
Father Selena: It’s a bra with little sprinkly things on it!
17. Jennifer Lopez’s performance of “Como la Flor” is worthy of an Academy Award in and of itself. The iconicness!
21. On to another extraordinary performance. Ladies and gentlemen, “Bidi Bidi Bom Bom.”
33. And it all culminates in this calming, chill recording of “I Could Fall In Love.” Chills. So many chills.
35. And the ending. That ending. The tears. The candles. The vigil. Oof. Painful. The most important movie ending of our time!
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Donald Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- West Elm pulled the Peggy Couch from its site after years of scathing customer reviews and complaints of buttons popping off 🙈