1. Bradley Cooper’s middle part made its debut at the 2013 National Board Of Review Awards in New York City.
2. Here’s another picture.
3. And another closeup.
4. According to one BuzzFeed editor, the middle part makes him look like a “shit with hair.” What do you think?!
Note: BuzzFeed might be sliiiiiightly biased.
- Barack Obama became the first sitting U.S. president to visit the site of the atomic bombing in Hiroshima, Japan. The "memory of August 6, 1945 must never fade."
- A Silicon Valley college faked grades, dodged immigration authorities, and made a fortune, BuzzFeed News has found 💰🎓
- It's a tie! Jairam Hathwar and Nihar Janga are co-champions of the 2016 National Spelling Bee 🏆