1. Bradley Cooper’s middle part made its debut at the 2013 National Board Of Review Awards in New York City.
2. Here’s another picture.
3. And another closeup.
4. According to one BuzzFeed editor, the middle part makes him look like a “shit with hair.” What do you think?!
Note: BuzzFeed might be sliiiiiightly biased.
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."