1. Daft Punk as you know them…
2. …wearing their kind of terrifying futuristic robot masks.
3. And here they are eerily standing behind Taylor Swift.
4. BUT HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED WHY? (aka you haven’t bothered to google it).
In an interview with canoe.ca, one-half of Daft Punk, Thomas Bangalter, said:
“We don’t believe in the star system. We want the focus to be on the music. If we have to create an image, it must be an artificial image. That combination hides our physicality and also shows our view of the star system. It is not a compromise.”
6. And now, if you haven’t seen, here they are without masks.
Note: FYI, there was a picture featuring half of the face of someone who appeared to be Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo. It was not. That photo has been taken down.
- The deadly Westminster attack that left four people dead Wednesday began and was over with in 82 seconds, police said Saturday.
- Heads up, Harry Potter fans. You can now get Butterbeer ice cream at your grocery store 🍦✨