1. Press play. Listen. It’s the soundtrack for your imminent death/haunting/missing persons case/long-lost-twin finding.
4. Trench coats. You’ll never be able to look at those the same way again. It begins.
5. It’s a story about how one man became close with his boss, moved into his house, and locked him in the basement, letting him starve to death while taking over his identity.
6. This is obviously going to happen to you.
31. UPDATE. Robert Stack speaks.
33. But the killer has since been released.
- The LAPD says it won't work with the feds on deportations — but it already does.