1. Last night on the X-Factor, Britney sang “Happy Birthday” to LA Reid. She hasn’t been filmed singing a capella since her ‘Chaotic’ show in 2005.
Here are the only other times she’s sang a capella in her career:
- Donald Trump will remain an executive producer on NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice" while he's president.
- John Glenn, a pioneering astronaut and the first American to orbit the Earth, has died at 95. Godspeed, Glenn 🚀🇺🇸
- Trump has picked Andy Puzder, CEO of Hardee's and Carl's Jr. and an outspoken critic of raising the minimum wage, for labor secretary
- Mick Jagger is a new dad at age 73 and people have some things to say 👀