1. The pizza cone team:
They were stoked to be bringing pizza cones to the masses.
This machine forms the cone. You can use normal pizza dough, the man running the both said you could use anything “besides waffle batter.”
3. The cones are sold for about $4
You can make 150 an hour.
This is the machine that cooks the cones. You can see some flavors they suggest, but you can basically put anything in a pizza cone.
They only had some cones without anything in them on display. The cones looked crispy.
The guy running the both invented this flavor.
9. And this is what a peperoni pizza cone looks like:
- Donald Trump is the last Republican standing. Ohio Gov. John Kasich has ended his presidential run 🇺🇸
- Spelman and Morehouse — elite, historically black U.S. colleges — have again been forced to address sexual violence after an alleged gang rape.
- Alberta, Canada, has declared a provincial state of emergency over a massive fire near Fort McMurray. The area is under mandatory evacuation.