1. The pizza cone team:
They were stoked to be bringing pizza cones to the masses.
This machine forms the cone. You can use normal pizza dough, the man running the both said you could use anything “besides waffle batter.”
3. The cones are sold for about $4
You can make 150 an hour.
This is the machine that cooks the cones. You can see some flavors they suggest, but you can basically put anything in a pizza cone.
They only had some cones without anything in them on display. The cones looked crispy.
The guy running the both invented this flavor.
9. And this is what a peperoni pizza cone looks like:
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Uber's CEO met with more than 100 female engineers on Thursday to discuss sexism and harassment allegations at the company.
- Beyoncé is backing out of Coachella under doctors' advice. But she plans to headline the festival again in 2018 😭🐝