30. You hated picking up the phone:
29. This is what your first time drinking was like:
28. You said this every. single. day.:
27. You also said this every day:
26. You, at least once, got rejected buying beer:
25. You made prank phone calls with your friends, and then collectively wondered if you could be caught by the cops:
24. This was also your face when you made said prank phone calls:
23. The orthodontist was the worst:
22. Farting was too:
21. You had at least one family portrait that looked like this:
20. You had noooo idea how the opposite sex “worked”:
19. Your mom always had good intentions, but in general, was just embarrassing:
18. You had to always reassure your parents that you were not a baby:
17. You had a few good friends, and you were totally okay with that:
16. Fitness testing was the bane of your existence:
15. You had no idea how to dress:
14. You had at least one ugly turtleneck:
13. You had/still have the tendency to sigh a lot:
12. Your life was/still is filled with awkward laughter:
11. Your life was/still is filled with nervous laughter:
10. Your life was/still is filled with uneasy laughter:
Wait, forget all of this. I think you can see what’s going on. You ARE STILL Sam Weir.
Not much has changed since high school.
9. You are still awkward as fuck:
8. You still hate conflict:
7. You still practice talking to invisible people:
6. You still make dumb faces when you get mad:
5. You still get really uncomfortable and weird when someone cute talks to you:
4. You still wear your emotions on your sleeve:
3. You still say stupid things that make no sense:
2. Everyone still tries to take care of you:
1. And you still constantly question your life.
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- This girl totally trolled Donald Trump's son by getting a photo with him in a "Latina Against Trump" shirt — in Spanish 😬
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- Round of applause: This teen got a standing ovation for her high school presentation on white privilege.