1. “It’s weird how I hate St. Patricks Day considering how much I love drinking.”
4. “I hate St. Patricks Day bc people think it gives them an excuse to touch you.”
6. “I might be 100% Irish but I 100% hate St. Patricks Day.”
7. “IF YOU SAY ST PATTY, ST PADDYS OR ANYTHING ELSE THAT ISNT ST PATRICKS DAY I HATE YOU.”
9. “My mom always makes weird food on St. Patricks Day and I hate it.”
10. “Idk why I hate St. Patricks Day so much but it probably has something to do w my hatred for gingers.”
11. “I seriously hate when girls pretend they’re part Irish because of St. Patricks Day lol like please no.”
12. “I actually hate St. Patricks Day. Why celebrate the Irish being drunks? In any other culture, it’d be called alcoholism. #justsaying”
13. “Dear lord i hate St. Patricks Day… get everyone out of my faceeeeeeeeeee.”
14. “I hate hearing about everyone partying on St. Patricks Day… Try being an Irish dancer with 30 shows to do this weekend. #kbye”
15. “I hate St. Patricks Day tbh it’s seriously the unluckiest day of the year for me.”
16. “St. Patricks Day makes me realize how much I hate the color green on anything except money.”
17. “Oh my God I hate St Patricks Day it’s literally the worse day of the year for me I’m probs gonna die.”
18. “I hate corn beef sandwiches, I look horrible in green, and I’m not Irish.”
Note: most of these were actual things people said on Twitter about St. Patricks day, hence the grammar.
- It's here. Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are facing off now for their first debate and we're covering it live 💥
- Ted Cruz said Trump's list of potential Supreme Court nominees spurred his decision to endorse his former opponent.
- Parents of the suspected Washington mall gunman who killed five people said he "had mental issues."