This morning, U.S. bobsledder Johnny Quinn found himself in a bit of a predicament, after taking a shower Quinn’s bathroom sealed shut. The member of the USA-2 four man sled was trapped in his bathroom without a phone and no way to signal for help. So, instead of waiting for someone to discover him locked in his bathroom, the former professional football player took matters into his own hands — Quinn lowered his shoulder and drove right through his bathroom door.
4. Sochi problems? No problem.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏