1. This will be Algeria's fourth World Cup appearance.
2. They were the first African nation to defeat a European nation at the World Cup when they beat West Germany back in 1982.
3. However they haven't scored a World Cup goal since 1986.
4. These are the classy, yet simple Puma kits they'll be rocking in Brazil.
5. This is what their fans looks like.
6. And this is how they celebrated qualifying for this year's World Cup.
7. Their last trip to the World Cup didn't go so well.
8. They're nicknamed the Fennec Foxes — making them the most adorable team in Brazil.
9. The offense runs though midfielder Sofiane Feghouli who plays as an attacking midfielder.
The Valencia midfielder started his international career with France before switching allegiance to Algeria.