In 1995, a 22-year-old, scrawny, star-struck Ichiro Suzuki met Michael Jordan at the peak of his career. At the time Ichiro was a complete unknown to Americans. In Japan, he was a budding star. Watch him bug out.
2. Here’s Ichiro looking absolutely adorable in front of MJ’s locker.
Yes, that is a Tom and Jerry turtleneck sweater!
3. Here he is shaking hands with his idol.
Commence freak out in…
At the time, Hideo Nomo had just completed his first season in the MLB and won rookie of the year. He was the first Japanese-born player to permanently relocate to Major League Baseball in the U.S.
13. Here’s MJ’s reaction to Ichiro saying he hit his first home run off Nomo.
Translation: “Oh, shit. This little guy’s pretty good.”
14. Memories for a lifetime.
- Swedes are confused after Trump talked about a nonexistent incident in Sweden during his rally in Florida 🇸🇪🙃
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat in the color of Somalia's flag 🇸🇴
- One man scammed his way through New York Fashion week by dressing up as Sisqó — and people really believed him 😩