3. He even pulled off the NBA bench player look.
6. He’s still boys with EVERYONE.
7. He starred in greatest lazy Sunday afternoon movie EVER.
8. He saved the President’s son from the original “catfishing” incident.
9. Where he taught us how to dance.
10. And nearly shot Brad from “Home Improvment” for hitting him with a spitball.
11. He battled the Governator for the hottest Christmas toy and won.
18. He played himself as a mental patient in an episode of “Always Sunny In Philadelphia.”
20. Because he’s keeping the funk alive.
21. Brad Pitt sums it up best…
- Refugee families are being torn apart by British bureaucracy. Processing delays and bureaucratic barriers are separating families by thousands of miles.
- After announcing he had raised $5.6 million for veterans organizations, Donald Trump blasted reporters for asking critical questions about the money.
- In a spree of gun violence across Chicago, at least 68 people were injured — six of whom died — by Monday night of Memorial Day weekend.