3. He even pulled off the NBA bench player look.
6. He’s still boys with EVERYONE.
7. He starred in greatest lazy Sunday afternoon movie EVER.
8. He saved the President’s son from the original “catfishing” incident.
9. Where he taught us how to dance.
10. And nearly shot Brad from “Home Improvment” for hitting him with a spitball.
11. He battled the Governator for the hottest Christmas toy and won.
18. He played himself as a mental patient in an episode of “Always Sunny In Philadelphia.”
20. Because he’s keeping the funk alive.
21. Brad Pitt sums it up best…
- The Russian government agrees with Donald Trump's comments that NATO is "obsolete," which the president-elect made during an interview published Sunday.
- BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.
- Eight billionaires — all men — together own as much wealth as the world's poorest 3.7 billion people, a new report has revealed.
- There's a new HBO show called "The Young Pope" and the internet is having fun with it.