3. He even pulled off the NBA bench player look.
6. He’s still boys with EVERYONE.
7. He starred in greatest lazy Sunday afternoon movie EVER.
8. He saved the President’s son from the original “catfishing” incident.
9. Where he taught us how to dance.
10. And nearly shot Brad from “Home Improvment” for hitting him with a spitball.
11. He battled the Governator for the hottest Christmas toy and won.
18. He played himself as a mental patient in an episode of “Always Sunny In Philadelphia.”
20. Because he’s keeping the funk alive.
21. Brad Pitt sums it up best…
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Jay Z is set to hold a get out the vote concert for Hillary Clinton in Ohio aimed at mobilizing black voters.
- The UK government has backed a third runway at London's Heathrow Airport, saying it'll benefit the the country's economy ✈️
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏