The Michigan Wolverines are marching on to the Elite 8 thanks to a stunning 87-85 overtime victory over the Kansas Jayhawks.
2. With 2:22 remaining in the game Kansas held a commanding 72-62 lead.
3. The Jayhawks seemed completely in control and poised to coast to the victory.
4. Buuuuuut someone forgot to tell that to Michigan star Trey Burke.
5. The Wolverine point guard shook off a miserable start and led a furious and desperate last minute rally.
With 4.8 seconds remaining and Michigan down 3, Burke launched a 30-foot three pointer to send the game to overtime.
Following Burke’s lead, the Wolverines used the momentum to pull out an improbable 87-85 win in OT.
11. Michigan fans will be talking about this shot for years.
12. And Kansas fans will spend years trying to forget the fact it ever happened.
- President Trump addressed the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, where he lashed out at the media and defended his agenda.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳