1. On the first play of the Super Bowl, the Denver Broncos mistimed their snap, resulting in an incredibly unlikely safety.
3. As the the world lost their collective shit, billionaire Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban tweeted the following:
5. This inevitably set Twitter on fire.
7. Of course, it was too good to be true.
9. Bravo, Mark. You magnificent asshole.
- Thousands of people hit the streets Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Today is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia, in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.