1. The no-shirt-and-gold-chain look was apprently huge in 1997, when Sports Illustrated ran an article about up-and-coming shortstops accompanied by this photo.
From left to right: Alex Gonzalez, Edgar Renteria, Alex Rodriguez, Rey Ordonez and Derek Jeter.
Check out the Sports Illustrated article that spurred this photo shoot. Long on Shortstops by Tom Verducci.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.