1. The no-shirt-and-gold-chain look was apprently huge in 1997, when Sports Illustrated ran an article about up-and-coming shortstops accompanied by this photo.
From left to right: Alex Gonzalez, Edgar Renteria, Alex Rodriguez, Rey Ordonez and Derek Jeter.
Check out the Sports Illustrated article that spurred this photo shoot. Long on Shortstops by Tom Verducci.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food to Faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JPMorgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸