2. R.A. Dickey’s pitches could continue to do this north of the border.
4. And maybe Cardinals fans will stop reminding them.
5. Maybe the Marlins’ owner will remember the goal is to win baseball games.
9. L.A. Dodgers ownership could pay for Clayton Kershaw to be cloned.
12. Reporters could stop asking Bryce Harper clown questions.
13. Maybe Prince Fielder will learn how to properly slide.
16. The Mets outfield miiiiiight not make fans feel like this.
19. Maybe the MLB will continue to ignore the steroid allegations surrounding Ryan Braun.
21. Maybe Joseph Gordon Levitt will become a bandwagon Angels fan.
24. Who knows? The Red Sox could overachieve this year.
25. The Pirates might buy higher quality rosin bags.
27. Thunder Dan Marjerle might join the Diamondbacks outfield.
29. The Yankees could stumble upon the fountain of youth.
30. And maybe the Giants won’t get greedy. Two World Series in three years is enough.
- Two brothers suspected of planning terror attacks have been arrested in Belgium, prosecutors say.