2. R.A. Dickey’s pitches could continue to do this north of the border.
4. And maybe Cardinals fans will stop reminding them.
5. Maybe the Marlins’ owner will remember the goal is to win baseball games.
9. L.A. Dodgers ownership could pay for Clayton Kershaw to be cloned.
12. Reporters could stop asking Bryce Harper clown questions.
13. Maybe Prince Fielder will learn how to properly slide.
16. The Mets outfield miiiiiight not make fans feel like this.
19. Maybe the MLB will continue to ignore the steroid allegations surrounding Ryan Braun.
21. Maybe Joseph Gordon Levitt will become a bandwagon Angels fan.
24. Who knows? The Red Sox could overachieve this year.
25. The Pirates might buy higher quality rosin bags.
27. Thunder Dan Marjerle might join the Diamondbacks outfield.
29. The Yankees could stumble upon the fountain of youth.
30. And maybe the Giants won’t get greedy. Two World Series in three years is enough.
- More than two dozen people are in critical condition after a car plowed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police say.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. Yesterday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, who fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱