1. This is Slugger. The mascot of the Kansas City Royals.
2. Since 1985, the team hasn’t had much to cheer about.
Which must be hard for Slugger. Considering a mascot’s primary job is to cheer.
But in times when cheering is hard, people turn to a lot of different vices. Drugs. Alcohol.
Or as this tweet brought to us by Deadspin yesterday points out: WOMEN.
8. So what’s the story here? One person on Twitter had the inside scoop.
The moral of the story: The former Kansas City Royals mascot liked to get freaky in costume.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.
- The World Health Organization says new cases of Ebola in Sierra Leone and Guinea hit the lowest point in more than a year last week.
- Super Typhoon Soudelor, the strongest storm of 2015 so far, is threatening parts of Asia after hitting the Pacific island Saipan.