1. When someone farts on a crowded train.
2. When someone cuts you off in traffic and then proceeds to drive slow AF.
3. When you're watching a snap, but then it quickly goes to the next friend's snap without so much as a warning.
4. When people don't first let you get off the elevator before getting on.
5. When a friend asks, "Can you send me the address?" as if they don't have a smart phone with Google.
6. When you're in a rush at the grocery store and then get behind the coupon lady in the checkout line.
7. When you post a fire outfit on IG, but get just short of 11 likes.
8. When someone texts you and says, "Call me."
9. When you see a friend flexing on the gram, but you actually know them in real life.
10. When that guy who liked your pic from 49 weeks ago decides to slide into your DMs.
11. When the person whose Netflix you've been mooching off of for years decides to change their password without telling you.
12. Every time someone sends you a game request on Facebook.
13. Every single time you have to go to the DMV.
14. When you sit through a work meeting that could have easily just been an email.
15. Every time you hear Donald Trump speak.
16. After watching the Season 6 Walking Dead Finale.
17. When someone on the train is having a loud phone conversation.
18. When you're trying to stick to your diet but the Popeyes $5 Big Box is back.
19. Anytime you see bad children acting up in public.
20. When you're trying to log in to your IG, but can't remember which one of the 565,748,839 passwords might be the golden ticket.
21. When you heard Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna were engaged.
22. After watching Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.
23. At any establishment that tries to charge you extra for the guacamole.
24. When you're sitting in a work meeting and your stomach growls really loudly.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!