1. Define your blog.
2. Layout makes a difference!
3. Get creative (if you don't have your own photographer)!
4. Use natural lighting to your advantage.
5. Variation of photos creates interest and adds depth.
6. Schedule posts.
7. Tag your posts efficiently.
8. Keep an idea jar or journal.
9. Be active in the community!
10. Tiny details matter.
11. Practice writing as much as you can.
12. Don't get hung up on expensive equipment.
13. Love what you do.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!