1. Your current go-to karaoke jam was also your solo.
2. When you hear a song, you can't fight the natural urge to sing the harmony instead of the melody.
3. When The Sing-Off aired, you were essentially a fifth judge.
4. Speaking of judging, you know the powerful feeling of conducting auditions.
5. And regardless of the high bar you set, there was always one weirdo who found their way into the group.
6. You have inexplicable dance moves for many songs in your group's repertoire.
7. You know that the group name can make you or break you.
8. You know what this is, and you know the person who holds it has great power and deserves your respect.
9. You've attempted to beat box.
10. You were beyond jealous that you did not invent nor experience this majestic battle.
11. You look forward to Christmas so you can hear Straight No Chaser on the radio.
12. There will always be the one that got away...
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!