6. You have inexplicable dance moves for many songs in your group’s repertoire.
It’s a conditioned response to snap, shake, bop, give spirit fingers, etc. Part of you hated it, but the fact that you’re still busting a move whenever you hear one of those songs proves that a little bit of you ate that shit up.
7. You know that the group name can make you or break you.
You could go obvious, cutesy, or completely badass, but the truth is the groups with the puns have that little extra something special. Here are some of the greats*:
The Accafellas-Michigan State University
Chordially Yours-Boston University
The Clef Hangers-University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
The Cleftomaniacs-The College of William & Mary
Deep Treble-Rutgers University
The Din & Tonics-Harvard University
Four Scores-Gettysburg College
Hawkapella-University of Hartford
*Clearly this is not an exhaustive list…the a capella puns are aca-mazing and endless.
11. You look forward to Christmas so you can hear Straight No Chaser on the radio.
It is a universally known fact that combining Toto’s Africa with The Twelve Days of Christmas was a capella gold.
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, President Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎