Empty glass cookie jar
Miracle-Gro® Indoor Potting Mix soil
1. Clean out an empty cookie jar.
2. Paint the small branches white and pick out some white pebbles.
3. After the branches are dry, paint both the branches and selected pebbles with two coats of glow in the dark paint.
4. To assemble the terrarium, pour a layer of pebbles into the bottom of the jar to aid in drainage.
5. Add a layer of horticultural charcoal to help prevent bacteria and mold from growing.
6. Pour in some Miracle-Gro® Moisture Control® Potting Mix soil.
7. Arrange the plants as you please.
8. Place the glowing branches and pebbles in as accessories.
9. During the day, keep the terrarium in indirect lighting.
10. At night, watch the terrarium give off a glow!