1. One of the best parts of being a parent is getting to embarrass your kid — both intentionally and unintentionally!
3. Or maybe you called your kid by their nickname — something like “squishy butt” — in front of all of their friends.
4. The possibilities are endless — you might have even told a story like this in front of your kid.
6. Share your most awkward moment in the comments below and it may appear in a future BuzzFeed article!
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure 1st-time marchers stick around ✊
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- The Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again after crushing the Steelers. They'll play the Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈