6. Trying to hide your annoyance when he dismisses it because a kid by that name beat him up 25 years ago.
This freakin’ kid.
7. Knowing deep down you can’t get too annoyed because you’ve already vetoed the name of everyone you ever went on a date with.
Not to mention the names of every girl you didn’t like in school, every actor who’s appeared in a Michael Bay movie, all of One Direction…
16. Discovering a name that both you and your partner love, and then having someone point out that you absolutely can’t pair it with your last name.
“You can’t name your kid ‘Harrison,’ dude.” “Why not?” “Your last name is Cox.”
17. Downloading a baby-names app to your phone and spending more time on it than Candy Crush.
“Why are names so ugly? WHY!?”
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.