6. Trying to hide your annoyance when he dismisses it because a kid by that name beat him up 25 years ago.
This freakin’ kid.
7. Knowing deep down you can’t get too annoyed because you’ve already vetoed the name of everyone you ever went on a date with.
Not to mention the names of every girl you didn’t like in school, every actor who’s appeared in a Michael Bay movie, all of One Direction…
16. Discovering a name that both you and your partner love, and then having someone point out that you absolutely can’t pair it with your last name.
“You can’t name your kid ‘Harrison,’ dude.” “Why not?” “Your last name is Cox.”
17. Downloading a baby-names app to your phone and spending more time on it than Candy Crush.
“Why are names so ugly? WHY!?”
- #Brexit fallout: Opposition leader Jeremy Corbyn says he will not step down after more than 10 cabinet members resigned on Sunday.
- Several people were stabbed during a white nationalist protest in Sacramento.
- Thousands flooded New York City's streets to celebrate Pride on Sunday. It was a colorful party of love and acceptance.