4. “You should try putting on some regular pants.”
No one asked your opinion, UPS guy.
7. “What else do you do?”
Sorry you think being a stay-at-home parent isn’t enough.
11. “I could never do what you do.”
I know, because you’re too important and awesome.
12. “What’s your favorite soap opera? I know you’ve got one!”
Oh, I get it. Because we just sit around all day watching television. Good one.
14. “Are you getting any from the other parents at the park?”
It’s healthy for moms and dads to share their experiences as stay at home parents. But thanks for going and making it all weird.
15. “Don’t you feel unfulfilled?”
First, it’s just as easy to feel unfulfilled working outside the home as it is in it. Second, it’s pizza night tonight, so no.