2. Drinking a lot of coffee.
Remember before kids when you said it kept you up at night? Bwahahahaha!
3. “Baby On Board!” signs.
You used to roll your eyes, but now you’re like, “I wonder if I should get one?”
4. The inside of your car being a mess.
Eh, whatever. It’s not like you’re chauffeuring the queen around.
You pretty much love the purple doofus now that you know he can keep your kids preoccupied for an hour or more.
7. Your mom.
Her constant calls used to drive you nuts, but now when she calls you’re like, “Hi, Mom! The baby has diaper rash. What should I do? Also, when can you babysit?!”
11. Dirty diapers.
At this point you can change a diaper mid meal and then sit back down to eat without missing a beat.
14. Photos of kids and babies on Facebook.
You now love seeing these, but are quickly running out of patience with the endless selfies your friends without kids post.
15. That one friend who is always totally out of the loop.
It used to annoy you that they never had any idea what was going on, but now you’re thankful there’s someone even more out of the loop than you.
19. Your friends with kids who are always too busy to get together.
Instead of hating on them you’re now like, “I feel you, sister!”
- Hillary Clinton is calling on the FBI to release "whatever facts they claim to have" on the newly discovered emails.
- An American Airlines plane caught on fire on the runway Friday afternoon at Chicago's O'Hare airport.
- Russia has been blocked from serving on the UN Human Rights Council in a surprising vote.
- A woman's 85-year-old grandpa was the flower girl at her wedding ❤️