2. Drinking a lot of coffee.
Remember before kids when you said it kept you up at night? Bwahahahaha!
3. “Baby On Board!” signs.
You used to roll your eyes, but now you’re like, “I wonder if I should get one?”
4. The inside of your car being a mess.
Eh, whatever. It’s not like you’re chauffeuring the queen around.
You pretty much love the purple doofus now that you know he can keep your kids preoccupied for an hour or more.
7. Your mom.
Her constant calls used to drive you nuts, but now when she calls you’re like, “Hi, Mom! The baby has diaper rash. What should I do? Also, when can you babysit?!”
11. Dirty diapers.
At this point you can change a diaper mid meal and then sit back down to eat without missing a beat.
14. Photos of kids and babies on Facebook.
You now love seeing these, but are quickly running out of patience with the endless selfies your friends without kids post.
15. That one friend who is always totally out of the loop.
It used to annoy you that they never had any idea what was going on, but now you’re thankful there’s someone even more out of the loop than you.
19. Your friends with kids who are always too busy to get together.
Instead of hating on them you’re now like, “I feel you, sister!”
- The Pentagon will now be able to decide how many of its troops are deployed in the war against ISIS and when they are sent there.
- Texas is suing the federal government for blocking a huge shipment of illegal execution drugs from entering the state 💉
- McDonald's spends big bucks rolling out "premium" menu items like leafy wraps, but data shows its customers just want cheap deals 🍔🍟
- An extraordinary new study claims humans roamed America 130,000 years ago, but fossil experts say don't believe the hype 🤔