2. Make a big deal about all of the diapers they’ve had to change.
6. Painfully recount the misery of childbirth.
You were uncomfortable even before they got to “episiotomy.”
8. Overshare about how their sex life changed after kids.
“When we do have sex these days, we have to be super quiet and quick about it.”
9. Rant about how hard it is to stay in shape.
11. Brag about their lack of a social life.
12. Look exhausted pretty much all of the time.
This is even true, or should I say is especially true, on Monday mornings.
15. Be totally okay with the fact they’ve lost touch with current music.
17. Casually mention the unholy hour their kids woke them up on the weekends.
20. Possess an encyclopedic knowledge of children’s shows.
23. And lastly, give you all kinds of crap for saying you don’t know if you want kids.
Even after all of that.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Years Day has been captured, Turkish media reports.
- Women are arguing about whether people who are anti-abortion rights should participate in the upcoming Women's March.
- Umm. Over half of the population across 22 countries believe their system is failing and rigged, a new poll says 🌎🤔
- People are melting after a girl shared photos of her pitbull on Twitter in order to speak out against laws banning the animal 🐶😭