2. Make a big deal about all of the diapers they’ve had to change.
6. Painfully recount the misery of childbirth.
You were uncomfortable even before they got to “episiotomy.”
8. Overshare about how their sex life changed after kids.
“When we do have sex these days, we have to be super quiet and quick about it.”
9. Rant about how hard it is to stay in shape.
11. Brag about their lack of a social life.
12. Look exhausted pretty much all of the time.
This is even true, or should I say is especially true, on Monday mornings.
15. Be totally okay with the fact they’ve lost touch with current music.
17. Casually mention the unholy hour their kids woke them up on the weekends.
20. Possess an encyclopedic knowledge of children’s shows.
23. And lastly, give you all kinds of crap for saying you don’t know if you want kids.
Even after all of that.
- At least 10 people, including the gunman, are dead after a shooting at a mall in Munich, Germany.