The Tumblr went viral, and Greg soon began receiving submissions from parents all around the world, the best of which have been compiled into a new book, Reasons My Kid Is Crying.
The caption that goes with this photo is “We gave him delicious pudding.”
So what were all of these kids crying about? Here are some of the photos people submitted along with the reasons their kids were crying:
1. “She was splashed.”
2. “His teacher said, ‘No,’…to someone else.”
3. “His instant oatmeal was not, in fact, instant.”
4. “His train derailed.”
5. “We told him that he looked very handsome.”
6. “He doesn’t like the grass.”
7. “Her sister gave her a kiss.”
8. “I thought we could take a cute ‘Big Brother-Little Brother’ picture.”
9. “I asked him for a high five.”
10. “I told her that I had to wash her face after dinner.”
“Reasons My Kid Is Crying” is available now.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah.
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- At least 26 people have been treated by medics after a chemical incident at London City Airport.
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.