The Tumblr went viral, and Greg soon began receiving submissions from parents all around the world, the best of which have been compiled into a new book, Reasons My Kid Is Crying.
The caption that goes with this photo is “We gave him delicious pudding.”
So what were all of these kids crying about? Here are some of the photos people submitted along with the reasons their kids were crying:
1. “She was splashed.”
2. “His teacher said, ‘No,’…to someone else.”
3. “His instant oatmeal was not, in fact, instant.”
4. “His train derailed.”
5. “We told him that he looked very handsome.”
6. “He doesn’t like the grass.”
7. “Her sister gave her a kiss.”
8. “I thought we could take a cute ‘Big Brother-Little Brother’ picture.”
9. “I asked him for a high five.”
10. “I told her that I had to wash her face after dinner.”
“Reasons My Kid Is Crying” is available now.
- Miami Marlins star pitcher José Fernández has died in a boating accident. He was 24.