20. When your kid refuses to try something new.
Fine. Just eat mac and cheese the rest of your life.
17. The super long showers.
You don’t even care what weird stuff they’re doing in there, you just don’t want them wasting all of that water.
13. Kids’ music.
Barney’s sing-alongs are bad enough, but then you’ve got to deal with the teeny bopper crap. Lord give us strength.
10. Having to sit through the same movie or TV show for the millionth time.
Stop the winter indeed.
7. Especially, “Why?”
Deep breaths, parents. Deep breaths.
6. When your kid continues to do something you told them to stop.
You officially lose your patience right about when you yell, “How many times do I have to tell you?”
4. The endless texting.
Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. ARGHHH!!!!
- Speaking on Tuesday, German leader Angela Merkel said the UK can't expect to keep privileges once it leaves the EU.
- It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed. Ready for November? You can register right here 🇺🇸
- House Republicans have released an 800-page report on the 2012 Benghazi attacks that killed 4 Americans.