20. When your kid refuses to try something new.
Fine. Just eat mac and cheese the rest of your life.
17. The super long showers.
You don’t even care what weird stuff they’re doing in there, you just don’t want them wasting all of that water.
13. Kids’ music.
Barney’s sing-alongs are bad enough, but then you’ve got to deal with the teeny bopper crap. Lord give us strength.
10. Having to sit through the same movie or TV show for the millionth time.
Stop the winter indeed.
7. Especially, “Why?”
Deep breaths, parents. Deep breaths.
6. When your kid continues to do something you told them to stop.
You officially lose your patience right about when you yell, “How many times do I have to tell you?”
4. The endless texting.
Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. ARGHHH!!!!
- Sean Spicer said "his intention is never to lie" as White House press secretary, a pledge that came after making false claims this weekend about Trump's inauguration.
- President Trump signed an executive order that reinstated a rule to ban foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say the new Trump Hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates the president's lease with the government.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales continue to fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉