20. When your kid refuses to try something new.
Fine. Just eat mac and cheese the rest of your life.
17. The super long showers.
You don’t even care what weird stuff they’re doing in there, you just don’t want them wasting all of that water.
13. Kids’ music.
Barney’s sing-alongs are bad enough, but then you’ve got to deal with the teeny bopper crap. Lord give us strength.
10. Having to sit through the same movie or TV show for the millionth time.
Stop the winter indeed.
7. Especially, “Why?”
Deep breaths, parents. Deep breaths.
6. When your kid continues to do something you told them to stop.
You officially lose your patience right about when you yell, “How many times do I have to tell you?”
4. The endless texting.
Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. ARGHHH!!!!
- Hidden from public view, there's a parallel legal universe that empowers corporations to bend countries to their will, a BuzzFeed News investigation reveals.
- French towns are still enforcing the burkini ban on Muslim women despite the country's highest court ruling the ban illegal.
- Donald Trump says the shooting of NBA star Dwyane Wade's cousin is evidence of high crime rates he believes will boost his support among black people in November's election.