4. You also strongly relate to the baby who cries when she hears songs from Frozen.
5. And this Frozen-hating cat is totally commiserating with you.
6. This has become the bane of your existence.
7. And when your kids watch it, you find it harder and harder to endure the next 108 minutes.
10. Basically you’re over living in Arrendelle.
11. You felt a sinking sensation when you heard about Frozen on Ice.
“Now what’s that gonna cost me?”
15. Car rides have become torture because your kids always request the Frozen soundtrack and sing along the entire time.
“Do you want to build a snowman?” “No! I want to drop these kids off at school so I can turn this shit off!”
17. You’ve started pushing other movies on your kids in hopes they’ll stop obsessing on Frozen.
“The Lion King is amazing! Do you want to see it? I’ll even download the deluxe edition if you promise to watch it! Please, please say you’ll watch it!”
18. Now that it’s almost summer you’re hearing “In Summer” references and it makes you shudder.
19. You wake in the middle of the night with the melodies to those freaking songs in your head.
You’ve spent an hour awake at 4 a.m. compulsively repeating, “The cold never bothered me anyway!” And it was hell.
23. You’ve seen Frozen so many times that you’ve started to rant about the plot holes like a conspiracy theorist.
“Why did Elsa unleash the snow monster on her sister when she’s spent her whole life trying to keep Anna safe? He nearly killed her! It doesn’t make any sense!”
Basically, this sums up how you’re feeling about Frozen at this point:
- Donald Trump broke with decades of US policy by speaking with the president of Taiwan Friday, a move that could anger China.
- A jury failed to reach a verdict Friday in the case of Michael Slager, a former South Carolina officer charged in the fatal shooting of Walter Scott.
- The CEO of Zenefits plans to step down after 10 months on the job. A legal mess nearly sank the company this year.
- A UFC fighter is asking people to crush apples with their bare hands 🍎💪