1. Stumbling across the Halloween stuff at Target in August and trying to keep your kids from getting Halloween fever.
2. Discouraging your kids from saying "stupid" after they watch It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown.
3. Trying to carve a pumpkin that looks halfway decent without cutting yourself in the process.
4. Getting tagged in a photo from a Halloween party you went to in college and your kid seeing it.
5. Trying to keep your kids from being scared to death by the increasingly scary store displays.
This one was randomly at a hardware store. A HARDWARE STORE! Nowhere is safe.