1. When your kid tells you there’s nothing to worry about:
3. When your kid whispers for you not to embarrass them in front of their friends:
5. When your kid bitches about having to go to a family gathering:
6. When your kid says, “I’m bored”:
7. When your kid says, “But… but… but…”:
8. When your misbehaving kid asks what the big deal is:
9. When your kid asks you to help clean their room:
10. When your kid says, “You don’t know everything”:
11. When your kids start complaining before you even get there:
12. When your kid even thinks about talking back to you:
13. When your kid complains that something isn’t fair:
14. When your kid tells you they got an “A”:
15. When your kid has a science fair project due the next day they haven’t started and needs your help:
16. When your kid says they want to eat something other than what’s for dinner:
17. When your kid promises the party they’re going to will be mellow:
19. Lastly, when your kid tells you it’s too embarrassing to hug you good-bye in public:
- The State Department has faulted Hillary Clinton for breaking email rules and failing to manage cybersecurity risks as Secretary of State.
- 11 states are suing the Obama administration for telling schools to let trans students use the bathroom of their choice.
- Protests outside a Donald Trump rally in New Mexico turned violent Tuesday night as demonstrators threw rocks and bottles at police officers.