1. A framed “watercolor painting” of their childhood home.
It’s quite easy to turn a photo into what looks like a watercolor painting using Photoshop or an app like Waterlogue. This is a terrific gift for when your family moves into a new home or your kid leaves for college. Learn more here.
9. A recording from yesteryear.
Record your child performing a song or your family engaging in conversation around the dinner table, then put it aside for safe keeping. Years later, it will make an incredible present for your child who won’t believe their ears.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Years Day has been captured, Turkish media reports.
- Women are arguing about whether people who are anti-abortion rights should participate in the upcoming Women's March.
- Umm. Over half of the population across 22 countries believe their system is failing and rigged, a new poll says 🌎🤔
- People are melting after a girl shared photos of her pitbull on Twitter in order to speak out against laws banning the animal 🐶😭