5. These diaper pails that effectively lock in odor — and come in an eye-pleasing array of thirteen colors and five patterns.
6. These toddler-friendly spoons that allow kids to self-feed as early as possible — without making a huge mess.
7. This pregnancy seatbelt that protects your baby in the event of a crash by redirecting the seat belt away from your belly.
The Tummy Shield also makes driving more comfortable. Order one for $149.
9. This digital basal thermometer that lets you use your smartphone to pinpoint your fertile window.
10. This car seat that installs itself — correctly.
12. This next-level piggy bank that lets kids organize their money into "spend," "give," and "save" drawers.
13. This ultimate tracker for parents that lets you stay atop feedings, pumping, medications, diaper changes, weight, naps, and a whole lot more.
14. This prenatal protein formula that's full of the nutrients that are essential to a healthy conception and pregnancy.
15. The world's first smart crib that responds to your baby's fussing and rocks them back to sleep.
Invented by Dr. Harvey Karp in collaboration with renowned industrial designer Yves Béhar and MIT-trained engineers, The Snoo reduces crying, boosts sleeping, and prevents rolling over. It isn't cheap, but it promises to make your whole family sleep better (which is basically priceless). Order one for $1,160.