4. You can also MacGyver your own outlet covers with Band-Aids.
9. You can also use the air conditioner to cool French fries to a kid-friendly temperature.
11. Keep your toddler entertained with little more than a colander and some pipe cleaners.
You could spend hours making one of those elaborate crafts on Pinterest, or you could throw this together in 30 seconds. The choice is yours.
23. Cook family-sized portions of oatmeal in your rice cooker.
This way you won’t have to stand over the pot and watch it cook, which is huge when you’ve got little kids to run around after. Learn more here.
26. Put a command hook on the back of your baby’s high chair so you never misplace a bib again.
27. Put two layers of fitted sheets (separated by puppy pads) on your kid’s bed to make it easier to change their sheets in the middle of the night if they have an accident.
Simply pull off the soiled fitted sheet and puppy pad, then let your kid go back to sleep on the dry sheet underneath.
Lastly, the ultimate lazy parent hack:
- A set of explosions outside of a major sports stadium in Istanbul, Turkey, on Saturday evening have injured at least 38 people.
- Trump will reportedly pick ExxonMobil's CEO Rex Tillerson as secretary of state. He has a long history of oil deals with Russia.
- Gen. David Petraeus helped block the autopsy of an Afghan man who died mysteriously in US custody, emails show.
- People are in love with a dog who rides around in a decked out dog car spreading Christmas cheer to hospital patients 🐶🎄