1. Spill "milk" all over your kid's most prized possession.
2. Serve a dessert grilled cheese.
3. A mashed potato sundae also makes for quite the surprise.
4. Put a fake parking ticket on the windshield of your newly driving teen.
5. Stick googly eyes on the food in your refrigerator.
6. Tell your kids you’ve baked them a pan of brownies.
7. Confuse your kid on the ride to school.
8. Stuff toilet paper into the toe of your kid’s shoes.
9. Send your kid to school with a moldy sandwich.
10. Freeze your kid's morning cereal.
11. Rig a ketchup bottle to squirt string instead of ketchup.
"Hot dogs are ready, kids. Tee-hee!" Learn how to make one here.