31 Awesome April Fools' Day Pranks Your Kids Will Totally Fall For
Just because you're an adult doesn't mean you have to act like one.
1. Serve a dessert grilled cheese.
2. A mashed potato sundae also makes for quite the surprise.
3. Confuse your kid on the ride to school.
4. Freeze your kid's morning cereal.
5. Stuff toilet paper into the toe of your kid's shoes.
6. Affix a party popper to your kid's bedroom door.
7. Sew one of your kid's socks closed halfway down.
8. Put a "For Sale" sign in your front yard.
9. Make your kid think the principal called.
10. Cover the remote sensor with a piece of tape.
11. Block the spout of your kid's shampoo bottle.
12. Put a twist on a sunny-side-up egg.
13. Switch the bags inside two boxes of cereal.
14. Squeeze a few drops of dye into the bottom of your kid's bowl, then cover it with cereal.
15. Put a few dye pellets under the cap of your faucet.
16. Stick googly eyes on the food in your refrigerator.
17. Change the settings on your kid's mouse or trackpad.
In your computer's settings you can make it so that the cursor goes in the opposite direction than it normally does.