1. You had a crush on someone who had absolutely no idea who you were.
3. P.E. was your idea of hell.
4. This is how you reacted when your P.E. teacher announced you had a dancing unit.
5. Nothing made you happier than getting your hands on one of these.
7. Photos of you were unmistakable because of the sheer glint of braces and glasses.
9. Your parents made you watch PBS… and you LOVED IT!
Square One Television (especially “Mathnet”) made you deliriously happy.
10. You had a crush on Bill Nye (or at least thought he was THE MAN).
11. You were a proud Mathlete.
12. You had Pi memorized out to forty places.
14. The only time you watched ESPN was when the Spelling Bee was on.
15. You were quick to raise your hand in class.
19. You bragged about all of the honors classes you were in.
And if you were in a gifted program you totally dropped that into conversation too.
20. When you watched Back To The Future you related more to George than Marty.
22. You made jokes that only grownups laughed at.
23. Your parents tried to get you to fit in more, but you weren’t having it.
“I won’t suddenly be popular if I show up at the football game, mom!”
24. On the rare occasion you did try to act cooler it never came off quite as well as it did in your mind.
25. You read the encyclopedia for fun.
26. You almost certainly enjoyed looking up words in the dictionary, too.
- One of the nation's top legal groups is seeking a wide array of records from four federal agencies to challenge Trump's potential business conflicts.
- The turnout at Trump's inaugural concert was much smaller compared to the crowd that showed up for Obama's 2009 celebration.
- Gingers rejoice! A redhead emoji may be coming your way soon 🙌