2. Keep your kid patient while waiting for the doctor by letting them draw on the exam table paper.
6. Stay in shape by planking while reading your child a story.
7. Missing things you need? Set your kid loose on a scavenger hunt to find them.
Now this is how you find your lost sunglasses. Via ruby1508.
8. Pool noodles make a surprisingly effective way to babyproof a coffee table — especially in a pinch.
11. Keep your toddler busy by letting him “paint” the fence with water.
A perfect, mess-free summer activity. Via parenthacks.
23. Use shopping cart restraints to stop your toddler from dropping their sippy cup onto the floor.
25. And if you end up at the supermarket with a suddenly sleepy kid, you can use a pack of toilet paper as an on-the-fly pillow.
Beats carrying your kid around — or listening to them whine — the whole time you’re there. Via concretewavesurfer.
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳