8. “Well, you’re not outside. The only thing out there is that tree wearing a jacket and pants.”
12. “That’s funny. I don’t remember leaving that blanket standing in the middle of the room.”
16. “Funny. I don’t remember this room having a lamp there.”
- UK Prime Minister Theresa May is triggering Brexit today. Britain is set to leave the European Union in 2019 👋 🇬🇧
- The US House of Representatives voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information like browsing history 💻
- Companies like Nestle, Ben & Jerry's, and General Mills say they'll keep fighting carbon pollution despite Trump's climate change executive order.
- Two UN investigators' bodies were found in a shallow grave after they went missing in the Democratic Republic of Congo.