21 Awesome Kids' Halloween Costumes To Start Making Now
Your kids will rule Halloween with these DIYs...if you can finish them in time.
1. R2-D2 from Star Wars.
2. You can DIY a pretty incredible C-3P0 costume, too.
3. Little Red Riding Hood.
4. Tyrannosaurus Rex.
5. This super-spooky headless bride.
7. Gene Simmons from KISS.
8. The Weeping Angel from Doctor Who.
9. Historical Train.
10. A Wild Thing from Where The Wild Things Are.
11. Star-Lord from Guardians of the Galaxy.
12. Cotton Candy.
14. Toothless from How To Train Your Dragon.
16. Emmet from The Lego Movie.
17. Captain Hook being eaten by Tick-Tock the Crocodile from Peter Pan.
19. Optimus Prime from Transformers.
20. Sonic the Hedgehog.
Sonic may be fast, but making this incredible costume will not be. Find the tutorial here.