A Reddit thread asked, “What would you change if you could be 21 again?” These were the most common answers.
10. Digging yourself into a hole of debt.
Credit card companies specifically target the young because they know they’re more likely to charge things when they shouldn’t. Getting out from under debt later in life can be very difficult — and negatively impact your credit score.
12. Being out of shape.
People also wished they’d made it a priority to get fit when their body was at an age when it would respond the most.
19. Not maintaining your friendships.
It gets harder to make new friends as you age, so making long-lasting friendships when you’re young is important.
- Trump's pick for education secretary, Betsy DeVos, could face a contentious confirmation hearing — at least by the standards of the position.
- A Trump adviser is presenting himself as an unlikely go-between in an effort to help global elites understand Trump.
- Birth control startups are seeing a spike in demand because many women are nervous coverage will disappear under Trump.
- You can now dig through the CIA's secret history. 12 millions declassified docs are on the internet for all to see 🤓📚