A Reddit thread asked, “What would you change if you could be 21 again?” These were the most common answers.
10. Digging yourself into a hole of debt.
Credit card companies specifically target the young because they know they’re more likely to charge things when they shouldn’t. Getting out from under debt later in life can be very difficult — and negatively impact your credit score.
12. Being out of shape.
People also wished they’d made it a priority to get fit when their body was at an age when it would respond the most.
19. Not maintaining your friendships.
It gets harder to make new friends as you age, so making long-lasting friendships when you’re young is important.
- Donald Trump's campaign chief Stephen Bannon said "he doesn't like Jews," according to his ex-wife.
- Facebook shifts to algorithms to decide which stories to highlight in its trending news section after allegations of liberal bias at the company.
- Far-right protesters climbed Berlin's famous Brandenburg Gate to protest against refugees. About 1.1 million asylum-seekers arrived in Germany last year.