A Reddit thread asked, “What would you change if you could be 21 again?” These were the most common answers.
10. Digging yourself into a hole of debt.
Credit card companies specifically target the young because they know they’re more likely to charge things when they shouldn’t. Getting out from under debt later in life can be very difficult — and negatively impact your credit score.
12. Being out of shape.
People also wished they’d made it a priority to get fit when their body was at an age when it would respond the most.
19. Not maintaining your friendships.
It gets harder to make new friends as you age, so making long-lasting friendships when you’re young is important.
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰
- Donald Trump bashed Hillary Clinton for going to an Adele concert after critics slammed him for promoting his new hotel.