4. “Don’t you worry your kids will get sick at daycare?”
No, I send them there in a giant, plastic bubble so it’s all good.
6. “I bet you’ll be glad to go back to work on Monday.”
Riiiight. Because working parents can’t handle being around their kids.
7. “You look so exhausted!”
Show me a parent who doesn’t.
12. “Why did you have kids if you have to work to afford them?”
First, get over yourself. Second, not every working parent has to work to afford their kids. Some work for personal fulfillment, to give back to others, and to set a good example for their children.
15. “You wouldn’t understand. You’re not with them all day.”
Ah, got it. So I guess those 128 hours a week I spend with my kids don’t count.
- U.S. foreign policy figures are raising concerns about a close Trump aide's ties to allies of Russian President Vladimir Putin.
- UK elections: The Labour Party has dropped to third place in Scotland, but is doing better than expected at holding onto control of English councils 🇬🇧
- Three people were shot outside a mall in Bethesda, Maryland, according to Montgomery County police.