4. “Don’t you worry your kids will get sick at daycare?”
No, I send them there in a giant, plastic bubble so it’s all good.
6. “I bet you’ll be glad to go back to work on Monday.”
Riiiight. Because working parents can’t handle being around their kids.
7. “You look so exhausted!”
Show me a parent who doesn’t.
12. “Why did you have kids if you have to work to afford them?”
First, get over yourself. Second, not every working parent has to work to afford their kids. Some work for personal fulfillment, to give back to others, and to set a good example for their children.
15. “You wouldn’t understand. You’re not with them all day.”
Ah, got it. So I guess those 128 hours a week I spend with my kids don’t count.
- An airplane carrying Republican VP candidate Mike Pence skidded off the runway at New York City's LaGuardia airport. No one was injured.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- A Trump official says the campaign has "three major voter suppression operations underway."
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀