2. Using the too-small diapers on your baby anyway.
They’ll only be able to hold back the tide for so long.
3. Clipping the tip of your baby’s finger when trying to cut their nails.
This will lead to you having an epic “I’m the worst parent ever” meltdown and promising your baby a pony.
7. Getting pregnant because you didn’t realize that breastfeeding isn’t a foolproof form of birth control.
Oh, yay. Irish twins.
9. Laying your baby down on the bed for just a minute.
This leads to you making a crazy, running dive to stop them from rolling off the edge.
15. Not letting other people help you.
You’re paranoid with your first baby, but eventually you realize that most of the people who want to help you have a lot more parenting experience than you do.
16. Staying up late for no good reason after your baby has gone down for the night.
The next day you’ll realize just how bad an idea this is.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.