18 Charts About Babies That Will Make New Parents Go, "That's Helpful!"
You're going to want to bookmark this.
1. Swaddle your baby in five easy steps:
2. Here's how much milk you should feed your baby:
3. Keep tabs on your baby's development:
4. Figure out your baby's shoe size (this is super useful for ordering online):
5. Deal with your baby's crying better:
6. Consult this chart to find out when you should — and shouldn't — be worried about your baby's poop:
7. Know when your baby is hungry before they lose their you-know-what:
8. Safely bathe your baby:
9. Know how many diapers your baby will go through each day:
10. Find out which type of cloth diaper is best for you:
11. This is how much your baby should be sleeping each day:
12. Make shopping easier with these sizing charts for popular baby clothing brands:
13. Find out what shots your baby needs, and when:
14. Brush up on how to perform infant CPR:
15. Learn six different ways to wrap your baby:
16. Put together the ultimate diaper bag:
17. Want to teach your baby sign language? Start here:
18. Lastly, this one is like a photography class rolled up into an infographic:
A chart previously included in this post has been removed over safety concerns.