2. They practically become doctors.
Listening to them talk to their OB is like watching a medical drama.
4. They put up with the ridiculous things their loved ones say too.
From her partner: “I’m afraid that I might hit the baby if we… you know.”
From her mom: “Can you believe you still have four months to go?”
5. They make eating well — and cutting out alcohol — an immediate priority.
If you were trusted to ditch hot dogs and beer, things wouldn’t turn out nearly as well.
6. When they do binge, though, it is epic.
Frat boys and stoners everywhere salute them.
8. Their ability to “puke and rally” reaches expert level.
“That was a fun evening, wasn’t it?”
“Yeah, except for the throwing up.”
“You threw up?!”
“Yup. Three times.”
9. Their dedication to finding the right baby name is comparable to Liam Neeson’s dedication to getting his daughter back in Taken.
10. When pressed, they give off a “do not fuck with me” vibe unlike anyone else.
11. They soldier through all kinds of horrors at the obstetrician.
The ultrasound wand is only the beginning.
12. They somehow make it through that “is it gas or labor?” period.
If you had to deal with this every time you needed to let one rip, you would have a nervous breakdown.
14. They literally push a baby out of their body.
This will always be mind-blowing no matter how many times it happens.
15. Women who get C-sections are warriors too.
Note to all partners: Do not stand up in the middle of the C-section to see what’s happening.
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀