We asked members of the BuzzFeed Community to share the worst tantrums their kids ever threw, and the results were...something else:
1. "My 2-year-old did this at Party City because we were there to buy her brother HIS birthday party stuff and not hers (her birthday is in May but she doesn’t understand that)."
2. "My 3-year-old threw a fit at Steak and Shake."
3. "I was changing my toddler's diaper (a nasty poop), when my newborn started crying hysterically."
4. "My two toddler-aged kids threw a giant fit at Target. In the parking lot, I was lugging my angry toddler while carrying my other toddler when a couple stopped and asked if they could PRAY for me — mid fit in the middle of the parking lot. I was mortified."
5. "My husband was a Marine who was assigned to a squadron that supported President Obama, so we were invited to the White House for their annual Easter Egg hunt."
6. "My daughter used to throw epic tantrums. I attempted to let her scream it out a number of times, but the joke was on me. She screamed until she broke blood vessels around her eyes."
7. "Once my shirt came up a little, exposing my belly button, and for some reason my 1-year-old REALLY wanted to poke it. I wouldn’t let her, so for 30 whole minutes she rolled around on the floor screaming and crying — only stopping every 5-10 minutes to try to poke it again."
8. "When my daughter was 5 she had a huge meltdown in the grocery store. My husband abandoned the half-full shopping cart to carry her to the car, but she was screaming such bloody murder that the store employees ran after them to make sure she wasn't being kidnapped."
9. "When my son was 3 or 4, he'd throw a fit and scream, '911! 911! My dad is coming to arrest you!' Dad is a police officer. He never arrested me, lol."
10. "My 2-year-old planked in our tiny kitchen, spat food all over the floor, then turned off the oven while I was cooking. Why? Because I wouldn't let him shut my head in the fridge door."
11. "I am a twin, and one time (my mom tells me) we were sitting in the cart together, kicking and screaming at the tops of our lungs, when this family passed by with two children about our age who were sitting in the cart softly singing 'Kumbaya.'"
12. "We were feeding the ducks at the park when My 5-year-old found a huge 7-foot stick and insisted we take it home."
13. "When I was 4, my aunt and her boyfriend took me along on one of their dates."
14. "My almost 3-year-old daughter had the most epic meltdown during hour two of a six-hour flight. My husband walked the plane with her freaking out for about two hours. When she finally fell asleep and he sat back down the fight attendant brought him a beer."
Want to be featured in similar BuzzFeed posts? Follow the BuzzFeed Community on Facebook and Twitter!
Some answers have been condensed for length and clarity.