13. Big Nazo playing in the Providence Honk Festival.
Level of Rhode Island: Explaining that Rhode Island isn’t part of New York.
19. The First Baptist Church cleverly recruiting.
Level of Rhode Island: Describing your pizza strip as “wicked awesome.”
- Donald Trump was sworn in today as the 45th president of the United States of America. 🇺🇸
- Over 200 people have been arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clash in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- As one of his first acts as president, Donald Trump announced the end of certain Obama administration climate and pollution rules.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into Washington, DC, for the Women's March, happening the day after Donald Trump's inauguration 👩❤️👩