1. Before Sunday’s game between the Broncos and the Patriots, it became clear that something weird was going on with Peyton Manning’s head.
Remember this photo was taken BEFORE THE GAME. So it’s not even like he would have been wearing his helmet a ton leading up to this.
2. By the time the fourth quarter rolled around it was still purple.
3. Like “Maybe my helmet is three sizes too small” purple.
4. At one point, he took some smelling salts to the (purple) dome, but I don’t think that was to cure his magenta head.
7. Seriously, does anyone know what is happening here?
• Is this the first stage of an elaborate face tattoo?
• Did Peyton fall asleep at a party and have someone put their balls on his head, only to discover Peyton is allergic to balls?
• Is a horn about to pop through his forehead, making him the world’s second unicorn/quarterback? (History has erased Otto Graham’s horn from our memories, but some of us know the truth.)
If you know what’s going on here, please tell me. I need answers.
- Barack Obama became the first sitting U.S. president to visit the site of the atomic bombing in Hiroshima, Japan. The "memory of August 6, 1945 must never fade."
- A Silicon Valley college faked grades, dodged immigration authorities, and made a fortune, BuzzFeed News has found 💰🎓
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯