We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed and Microsoft may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A six-piece ombre stoneware set that's so neat and orderly you'd almost never know the world runs on chaos! Anyway, bowls.
2. A multi-tier shoe rack organizer that'll leave you utterly prepared for the closet segment of your Cribs appearance.
3. An interlocking Tetris light fixture, because you should be able to partake in the uniquely satisfying experience of stacking blocks IRL, too.
4. A laundry box that'll save you space (and headaches, with its convenient drop-down side door).
5. An easily accessible, four-piece acrylic cosmetic organizer for when you don't have an entire morning to waste digging for your deodorant.
6. An under-the-sink sliding basket that'll make the best possible use of the limited space you have.
7. A nine-piece set of cups and saucers that'll feel like an instant upgrade to your current coffee situation.
8. A six-pack of snappable trivet rings to protect your surfaces from hot pots and pans.
9. A luxurious wall-mounted towel rack, because you shouldn't throw the towel in until you've fully stacked your bathroom, too.
10. A modern platform fruit bowl that combines the fun of your childhood toys with the sophistication of being a grown-ass adult with taste.
11. A bright AF Ikea storage combo to liven up your living space if it feels more like a dead space these days.
12. A spice organizer with drawers that scream, "I AM ORGANIZED."
13. A three-compartment tree tin for organizing your desk supplies in a way that feels... natural.
14. Stainless steel steamer inserts (feel free to say that three times fast) for doubling up on the meals you prep in your Instant Pot.
15. A handmade wooden paper tray for your desk that, surely, will be the hot topic of every watercooler chat.
16. A geometric wine rack, which will give you the opportunity to show off your love of artful stacking and your discerning taste in vino.
17. Some woven storage bins to give all your stray objects a home while creating the illusion of minimalism.
18. An appetizer dish set that's a wine bottle one second and the hit of the dinner party the next.
19. Clear shirt and accessory drawers, when hangers or generic lidded plastic bins simply won't do.
20. Some super-soft washed corduroy floor pillows your pet might take over if you leave them unused for too long.
21. And a "don't tip the waiter" game that'll teach you that there is a limit to how much you can stack.
Rollin' into summer with your new stackable aesthetic like:
Looking for the perfect gift for any occasion? Check out all of BuzzFeed’s gift guides!
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.